Since 2015, the award winning PicoSure FOCUS Lens Array (FLA) is next generation for skin rejuvenation and revitalization. The FLA addresses Melasma & Rosacea, age/liver spots, freckles, sun damaged skin, acne scarring, uneven skin tones and fine lines/wrinkles and even stretch marks!
The FOCUS Lens Array treatment is quick and gentle, with only 10% of the skin being treated at the high energy Picosecond focus level during each pulse. The remaining 90% of surrounding tissue is treated with a lower-fluence for a gentler background effect. This allows a deeper penetration to the dermis area under the skin, promoting new collagen and elastin growth whilst also stimulating a non-traumatic tissue healing response.
Sapphire treatment tips with Advanced Contact Cooling help protect the epidermis and help keep clients comfortable throughout treatment, while Photon Recycling and the uniform beam profile allow for the most thorough coagulation of hair follicles, reducing the need for multiple, overlapping passes.
The award winning FOCUS Lens Array has the following benefits... Treats uneven skin tones, fine lines, wrinkles, pigmentation, freckles, sun damaged skin, acne scars and stretch marks. Visible after just 1 treatment.
It is difficult for anyone to feel confident and strong with a skin condition. Common problems like Melasma and Rosacea are impossible to camouflage. Many people that suffer from these issues hide from view, refuse to be photographed, and waste money on unsuccessful treatments. It does not have to be this way. With Melasma and Rosacea laser skin care in Madison and Milwaukee, residents have an effective solution that is life-changing for long-time sufferers of these two conditions.
Rosacea causes thicker skin around the nose, skin bumps, and extreme redness across the face. The problems worsen without treatment, and the distortion of the nose may become excessive. A Rosacea laser skin care treatment has the potential to eliminate these issues. It helps to reduce the swelling around the nose and creates a more natural and appealing shape. Some people require multiple treatments before the benefits are noticeable, and not everyone is a candidate for the treatment, the only way to be sure is to have a consultation with a professional at Sparsh Clinic.
People with darker skin tones should be cautious about who treats their skin because the lasers could cause scars or discoloration on their skin types from NOT choosing professional like Sparsh Clinic. Removal of all scarring or discoloration may be impossible when the condition is severe. Laser skin treatments may not be permanent. Exposure to the sun could cause Melasma to return, and Rosacea sufferers may need treatments every few years to keep their skin conditions under control. One more reason to seek a consultation with us.
Methods like the PicoSure FOCUS Lens Array are effective solutions! Laser treatments provide the most convenient option because they work quickly, are non-invasive, and have very few side effects. Maintain the skin properly after a treatment and schedule a new laser session at the first sign of any new problems to keep Melasma and Rosacea under control.